[Springboard] Looking for people using ICA's ToP methods, sorry for cross posting . . .

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 00:05:49 EDT 2008

In conjunction with the ICAI conference next month in Japan, there will be a get together of key people in the network of ToP practitioners (facilitators, trainers, people who use the methods and approaches in their own community and organizations).

I have generated a web based review to get input from as many different people as possible about what they are experiencing and learning.  Please send me names and emails of any folks you know who should be invited to participate.  (can include yourself if you haven't already gotten an invitation.

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1 623-936-8671
+1 623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

One great, strong, unselfish soul in every community could actually redeem the world. Elbert Hubbard