[Springboard] Is there an interest in another study group.

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 12:00:27 EDT 2009

i am interested

Jim Wiegel

If anyone tells you something strange about the world, something you had never heard before, do not laugh but listen attentively; make him repeat it, make him explain it; no doubt there is something there worth taking hold of.  --  Georges Duhamel.

401 North Beverly Way

Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-936-8671

+1  623-363-3277