[Springboard] Is there an interest in another study group.

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 15:00:08 EDT 2009

Jack Gilles has a speech that covers some of these.  I taped it in Haliburton and gave it to him

Jim Wiegel

If anyone tells you something strange about the world, something you had never heard before, do not laugh but listen attentively; make him repeat it, make him explain it; no doubt there is something there worth taking hold of.  --  Georges Duhamel.

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671
+1  623-363-3277