[Springboard] Health Care in Canada

Mbtippett2 at aol.com Mbtippett2 at aol.com
Sun Aug 23 15:11:24 CDT 2009

Hi Bob:

Thanks for this information (and ammunition) to counter all the crap I've
been getting from the few right-wing nuts from my past, whom I hang on to in
 order to have an idea of what that segment of the US population is
thinking and  disseminating.  What a free-for-all.  You don't see many people who
have no coverage demonstrating at these town meetings against any  changes.
And Shame on elders such as we, who have Medicare to help us with  our
declining years (and health), when they're out there ranting and  raving!

Grace and Peace,

Mike

In a message dated 8/21/2009 11:12:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,