[Springboard] ICA Strategic Thinking Retreat "Colliding Our Worlds" 90 days ago

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 17:08:14 CDT 2009

Will there be some sort of 90 day review / report on progress since the Strategic Planning Retreat at the end of May?  Seems like a lot has happened in all of the Strategic Directions . . .

ALIGNING OUR COLLECTIVE EFFORTS
Managing internal institutional effectiveness
Creating new extended form including collaborative decision making
Collaborating with socially innovative organizations globally

IDENTIFYING & DEVELOPING NEW PROGRAMMATIC EDGES
Remixing transformative programs
Accelerating development of common memory
Expanding youth-focused programs
Using 4750 as a demonstration of earth care

MAKING OURSELVES AVAILABLE
Building intellectual property policy
Creating easy access to the whole network
Catalyzing comprehensive marketing

Jim

Coincidence is the spiritual equivalent of a pun.  G. K. Chesterton

Jim Wiegel

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-936-8671   +1  623-363-3277

   jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com