[Springboard] Lela Mosley

Jrvergarajr2031 at aol.com Jrvergarajr2031 at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 20:34:58 CST 2009

It is a mark of our intense connection that I experience shuddering goose
pimples in the heat of w. pacific tropics upon learning of Lela's completed
life.  I knew her, and then, I didn't.  That is, there is a richness  in
her life, as it is in everyone's in this listserv,  that I could not  even
begin to imagine even with the numerous encounters I had with her (and  y'alls)
collegiality and leadership.

The merlot will be sipped slowly tonight as the candlelight flickers, and
the birds twitter their tweets!

Jaime
Saipan

In a message dated 12/2/2009 10:49:12 A.M. West Pacific Standard Tim,