[Springboard] condolence messages to the Mosley family

Terry Bergdall bergdall2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 11:50:57 CST 2009

Aimee Hillard suggested that many of you would probably prefer to send
an e-message to the Mosley Family instead of one by snail mail. The
email address of Lela's daughter, Karen Barnes, is <karendshopper at ameritech.net
 >. At Karen's request, I wrote a "resolution" on behalf of the EI/OE/
ICA community to be added to other such "resolutions" at the funeral.
These will complement the obituary. Terry

Begin forwarded message: