[Springboard] Common memory, future creative use and Creative Commons licensing

M. George Walters m.george.walters at verizon.net
Fri Dec 4 05:55:46 CST 2009

Beautifully prepared image, David.

This has always been a recurring theme for me - that what we learn and what
we believe is the substance for what we say and what we do, if we have the
interior discipline and courage to make it so.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in Washington.

Thanks

George

With kindest regards.

M. George Walters