[Springboard] Book - Global Shift book study

Judi White sophiacircle at windstream.net
Sun Dec 6 15:12:17 CST 2009

love the seeger quote -  all been reading along with audio books. this one isn't on audio.  have fun.--
Judi White
25 North Lake Street
Crescent City, FL 32112
Phone: (386) 569-6956

---- James Wiegel <jfwiegel at yahoo.com> wrote:
What is the assignment for Tuesday, Dec 8??  Which part are we studying??  and what is the start time?
 Jim

[Pete Seeger] talks about how important it is to him to get an audience singing along. "I guess it’s kind of a religion with me.  Participation: that’s what’s going to save the human race." -- Pete Seeger in The Power of Song

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671   +1  623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com www.partnersinparticipation.com