[Springboard] [Oe List ...] [Dialogue] ICA-USA International Initiatives

Tracy E. Longacre tel at telphoto.com
Mon Dec 7 07:41:44 CST 2009

Thanks Terry and Dick for making this happen, though I sure wish it
was happening in June when I could be there!

I look forward to what you come up with.

  Tracy E. Longacre
  from Bukavu, DR Congo

"Compassion is the ultimate attitude of wealth: an anti-poverty
attitude, a war on want"     -- Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

  Adventures in Development blog: telglobal.vox.com
  Running & Spirituality: revruns.blogspot.com