[Springboard] Symposium Update

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Mon Dec 7 12:13:49 CST 2009

Colleagues, If you have not yet registered for the Symposium (Dec. 17-19 in
Washington, DC), there is still a small window of opportunity.

Even if you are unable to attend, you can participate through financial
sponsorship, which will help with publications afterwards.as we move this
profound legacy into the future.  See opportunities in the attached
Symposium Sponsorship document.

With gratitude for our work and journeys together,  Lynda
  _____