[Springboard] Global Shift discussion

Marianna Bailey wmbailey at charter.net
Tue Dec 8 06:54:40 CST 2009

Dear Dialogue group,

Tonight as we begin our discussion on Global Shift here are some questions to ponder.
  a.. The Introduction is an overview of the book. What was the author's purpose for writing the book? What seemed on target for you? What spoke to you?
  b.. Chapter I  is an overview of the global crisis.  What stood out for you? How would you talk about the underlying contradiction that we are facing, global and national? Where do you experience it in your community?
The Baileys