[Springboard] Global Shift discussion

Charles or Doris Hahn cdhahn at flash.net
Fri Dec 11 11:30:26 CST 2009

Sounds good to us.
Doris and Charles

________________________________
From: Marianna Bailey <wmbailey at charter.net>
To: Springboard Dialogue <springboard at wedgeblade.net>; mjdove at aol.com
Sent: Fri, December 11, 2009 11:39:30 AM
Subject: [Springboard] Global Shift discussion

Hi All,

I would like to suggest that next Tuesday we begin our discussion by everyone giving their name and ONE sentence that stood out for them.  (Chapter I )After that we will let the conversation go wherever it leads us. A few minutes before our close those who would like can briefly say what new insight they gained from the discussion.

Would it be OK with everyone to skip Dec.22nd and 29th? We could resume the discussion after the holidays on Jan. 5th.

G&P,
Marianna