[Springboard] not to be outdone, I offer up a few thoughts on the Symposium

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 09:32:29 CST 2009

At the Objective level, I have not seen Gene Marshall's commentary.  How can I get a copy?
 Jim

[Pete Seeger] talks about how important it is to him to get an audience singing along. "I guess it’s kind of a religion with me. Participation: that’s what’s going to save the human race." -- Pete Seeger in The Power of Song

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1 623-936-8671 +1 623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com www.partnersinparticipation.com