[Springboard] Checking in on book study, the Obama transition and invisible college matters

Marilyn R Crocker marilyncrocker at juno.com
Tue Jan 6 17:41:38 EST 2009

Hi Jim,

Many thanks for this provocative summary of your conversation with Robert
Schafer. Hmmm... seems as if you are becoming the 21st century version of
John Nesbitt, discerning the emerging Megatrends, albeit with a far
greater plethora of subcategories.  What you have 'mused' could well seed
thinking for a next Springboard gathering.

(I don't believe it was really minus 28 degrees in Arizona!)

Marilyn

Marilyn R. Crocker, Ed.D
Crocker & Associates, Inc.
123 Sanborn Road