[Springboard] Checking in on book study, the Obama transition and invisible college matters

Robert Rafos rafos at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 9 17:36:49 EST 2009

Greetings,

Do you ever wonder how you get yourself into some situations?

It sounds like we have a group to study Hot, Flat and Crowded.  I am
attaching a "chart" of Why Birds don't Fly.  Thought that could kick
us off and we can discuss how we want to approach the book on
Wednesday.  I assume Jim Wiegel is enabling a conference call at 6:00
PM his local time or 8:00 PM EST.  Jim can you please provide the
details.