[Springboard] SPRINGBOARD; Hot, Flat, Crowded. Study #1 Wednesday January 14

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 02:23:09 EST 2009

Our first call on Hot, Flat, Crowded will be Wednesday, January 14 at 6 pm mountain standard time.

Dial    269-320-8400

access code 881373#

that's '269 320 8400'
Bob Rafos will get this started.  and we wll organize from there.

Jim Wiegel

The essence of ultimate decision remains impenetrable to the observer - often, indeed, to the decider himself (...) There will always be the dark and tangled stretches in the decision-making process - mysterious even to those who may be intimately involved.   John F. Kennedy

401 North Beverly Way

Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-936-8671

+1  623-363-3277