[Springboard] SPRINGBOARD; Hot, Flat, Crowded. Study #1 Wednesday January 14

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 19:54:56 EST 2009

Jim here.  Urgent outing with 3 granddaughters means I will miss call.  Do good

Jim Wiegel

The essence of ultimate decision remains impenetrable to the observer - often, indeed, to the decider himself (...) There will always be the dark and tangled stretches in the decision-making process - mysterious even to those who may be intimately involved.   John F. Kennedy

401 North Beverly Way

Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-936-8671

+1  623-363-3277