[Springboard] global study

Terry Bergdall bergdall2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:13:40 EST 2009

Though not all of us identified ourselves, I thought you might like to know
that eight of us at Litibu in Mexico were listening in to the study of HOT,
FLAT, AND CROWDED:  Jack and Judy Gillis, Salvatore Caruso, Diane Greenwald,
George West, Karen and Jim Troxel, and myself.
With that many of us within a stone's throw of each other, maybe we ought to
consider having our own face-to-face discussion! However, the symbol of a
global conversation was great. Many thanks to Bob Rafos for preparing a
helpful chart and some good study questions.

Take care,

Terry