[Springboard] global study

Robert Rafos rafos at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 16 15:16:59 EST 2009

We had a great turn out for the first night of Hot, Flat and Crowded.
By my estimate including, the silent minority and the cell phone
group, we had about 25 or so people.  For next Wednesday on the 21st
the study is all of Part II, "How We Got Here".  Six people
volunteered to do a 5 minute brief on each of the 6 sections of Part
II.  I believe they were Len Hockley, Bob Griffen, Judy Wiegel, Dick
West, Jack Gilles and one more, but I am not sure.  You know who you
are and what sections you volunteered for.  I tried to listen to the
recorded call, but got only the last session of The Limits of Power.

Jim, is it possible to arrange for the next sessions to be recorded so
people can call in later if they missed the event, like moi next week?

It is truly exciting to sit in ones little cubicle and tap into a fine
group of colleagues spread around the globe and have a challenging and
relevant conversation.

Have a good session next Wednesday, and I look forward to joining you
on the 28th.

Bob Rafos