[Springboard] global study

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 00:25:42 EST 2009

Judy and I have participated from different computers at home . . . we had a face to face book charting session on this at the Trainers Network meeting in Denver (see attached photo)

Jim Wiegel

The essence of ultimate decision remains impenetrable to the observer - often, indeed, to the decider himself (...) There will always be the dark and tangled stretches in the decision-making process - mysterious even to those who may be intimately involved.   John F. Kennedy

401 North Beverly Way

Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-936-8671

+1  623-363-3277