[Springboard] SPRINGBOARD; Hot, Flat, Crowded. Study #2 was GREAT

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 21:24:53 EST 2009

We went through chapters 3,4,5,6,7, and 8.  Argued a bit.  Talked some about how this is showing up in our part of the world.  Wanna listen in??

Listen to Your Recorded Conference from the Phone...

Dial - (269) 320-8499
Enter Access Code - 881373#

Next week, chapters 9, 10, 11

Jim Wiegel

The essence of ultimate decision remains impenetrable to the observer - often, indeed, to the decider himself (...) There will always be the dark and tangled stretches in the decision-making process - mysterious even to those who may be intimately involved.   John F. Kennedy

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671
+1  623-363-3277