[Springboard] Jay Antenen, Sr.

marykdsouza at vsnl.com marykdsouza at vsnl.com
Fri Jan 23 00:15:25 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Carolyn Antenen <cantenen at mac.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 11:24 pm
Subject: [Springboard] Jay Antenen, Sr.
To: Colleague Dialogue <dialogue at wedgeblade.net>, Order Ecumenical Community <OE at wedgeblade.net>, Springboard Dialogue <springboard at wedgeblade.net>

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Jay Antenen, Sr.'s health is in serious decline, following surgery.
> The family is collecting stories and thoughts to give to Ann and
> Jay
> as they prepare for
> his passing.
>
> Jay was on the EI/ICA boards for many years and was an active
> supporter of the Cincinnati Metro. He organized RS1 courses, led
> hundreds of town meetings
> throughout all the counties of Kentucky and initiated many civic
> activities in his beloved hometown of Hamilton, Ohio.

Dear, dear Jay,

So, it looks like your getting ready to go through the gate that all of us are scheduled to go through. May your merging with the higher powers be a beautiful journey for you.

Do you remember our journies through Japan, Taiwan, Korea and Hong Kong many years ago when I was serving on the panchayat?  The greatest step for you was to see people who you were fighting against during WWII were now your brothers and sisters.
The paradigm had shifted for you and you choose to make the shift in your consciousness and in your life.  Thank you

For me, it was a question of trusting Life's larger pattern. I was stepping into a role where the shoes were too big for me!!  Your quiet friendship and willingnes to do what ever that was necessary was very supportive.

Much love to you and Carol,
Mary Kurian D'Souza