[Springboard] [globaltoptrainers] microentrepreneurship

Lawrence Philbrook larry at icatw.com
Wed Jul 8 07:32:04 CDT 2009

Janet Sanders, Tatwa Tatsima and the team from ICA Nepal have been
working for several years on micro-credit with the Jean Houston
Foundation.  Evelyn in April was at one of the programs but the program
has been ongoing combining Jean's work with ours to build a community
leadership framework to support the program.

With respect, Larry