[Springboard] Book after next?

Lawrence Philbrook icalarry at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:07:22 EDT 2009

I just finished reading Georges book it is great and just as Marianna
suggested a rehearsing/remembering/ adding to and projecting forward
dialogue would be great.

I would love to participate in a study of it but probably not as the
next book since I will be hard to connect with until mid-July.

With respect, Larry