[Springboard] Book after next?

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 14:57:26 EDT 2009

It is posted in the repository.  www.wedgeblade.net and click around

Jim Wiegel

If anyone tells you something strange about the world, something you had never heard before, do not laugh but listen attentively; make him repeat it, make him explain it; no doubt there is something there worth taking hold of.  --  Georges Duhamel.

401 North Beverly Way

Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-936-8671

+1  623-363-3277