[Springboard] Strategic Thinking Weekend - image at closing- more to come

M. George Walters m.george.walters at verizon.net
Fri Jun 5 08:29:52 EDT 2009

Hi All
Thanks Sandra/Bob and all those who did this great work.
This is a great image and gives us all a way to relate even if we could not
attend.

Carol and I hope to see you and many others at the "Transforming the Legacy"
event at Wesley Theological Seminary in December.

George

M. George Walters
4240 Sandy Shores Dr
Lutz, FL 33558