[Springboard] [Oe List ...] Strategic Thinking Weekend - image at closing- moreto come

Janice Ulangca aulangca at stny.rr.com
Sat Jun 6 22:38:58 EDT 2009

Thank you, Sandra.  I love both images --  of the Doorways through which we
have come to the ICA community, and the emerging Pathways of future service.
Inclusiveness of the doorways (and there may be more) and openness of the
pathways, yet determination to be and do as openings come  (this may be a
time of careful deep listening and watching)  - these are great.
Janice Ulangca