[Springboard] Strategic Thinking Retreat Report with pictures

Sandra icatrue at igc.org
Sun Jun 7 10:08:08 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I am attaching the final report of the ICA-USA Strategic Thinking Retreat. This meeting was facilitated by Sheila LeGeros and Cheryl Kartes. The report was prepared by Sheila and reviewed by Cheryl. We are very grateful for their excellent facilitation skills and the timeliness of the report. Their style and grace added depth to this important event in our collective history.

Gordon or Tim if you would please add this to the Repository I am grateful. Participants may want to add testimonials to the event.

G&P.
 Sandra True