[Springboard] Fw: To all those interested in a collective study over the phone of THE BIG SORT BY BILL BISHOP

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 22:42:38 EDT 2009

Several of people have expressed interest in this study, beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, June 16 at 6 pm Pacific time.  However, some of you don't have the book.  How about we do an INTRODUCTORY SESSION and study the reviews I attached to an earlier message as a way to get into the book and get started?
If you need the reviews, send me an email and I will forward them to you.

I'll have some questions prepared . . .

Call in 269-320-8400access number is 881373#

Jim

BLANK MAP

"This is a blank map

that lets you go