[Springboard] Pakistan

Ann Shafer asgoodasitgets at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 14 15:23:41 EDT 2009

My niece is working for the IRC in Pakistan. This is the first post of her
blog. I thought you all might be interested. Just click on the link. Then
you either need a Google account, an email address that is gmail I think, or
until July 14th you can continue as a guest as I did. The most interesting
part of this post is about her friend at the refugee camps who works out of
Peshawar where the hotel explosion was last week. Tough time and place to be
a woman and/or a refugee. Ann Shafer

The Blogger user CarolinaMoonPie has invited you to read the private blog:
Cruizin' along with Caroline.

To view this blog, visit:
http://www.blogger.com/i.g?inviteID=6361386774413310978
<http://www.blogger.com/i.g?inviteID=6361386774413310978&blogID=303190174355
9677349> &blogID=3031901743559677349

You'll need to sign in with a Google Account to confirm the invitation. If
you don't have a Google Account yet, we'll show you how to get one in
minutes, or you can view the blog as a guest for up to 30 days.

CarolinaMoonPie's blog was created using Blogger, a free service for easily
communicating and sharing ideas on the web. To learn more about Blogger and
starting your own free blog visit http://www.blogger.com.