[Springboard] Fwd: Annika Sanford added a comment to your page on Springboardventure Online

Tracy E. Longacre tel at telphoto.com
Fri Jun 19 10:56:17 EDT 2009

David or Gordon, I think? It seems the Springboard ning group has been
compromised, though I'm not sure how this could even happen. Nonetheless,
the invitation I received is not on the up and up (though I didn't follow
it, in fact, so I'm making an assumption).

 Tracy E. Longacre
 from Bukavu, DR Congo

"What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner."
Collette

 Adventures in Development blog: telglobal.vox.com
 Running & Spirituality: revruns.blogspot.com

Annika Sanford added a comment to your page on Springboardventure Online

To view the new comment, visit:
http://springboardventure.ning.com/profiles/comment/show?attachedTo=3m2npf1k3u8pm&attachedToType=User&commentid=chatter-2099639%3AComment%3A2429&xgsi=1

--
To control which emails you receive on Springboardventure Online, go to:
http://springboardventure.ning.com/?xgo=qdYFsPELYYgx3Z3I1Sk7oZvJD-RgLvBm4gP04GDixqklaFUctrJzeg