[Springboard] The next study

Richard West rwestica at ms69.hinet.net
Tue Mar 10 08:16:01 EDT 2009

Dear Springboard Colleagues,

Jim Wiegel is occupied this week, and I have asked Gordon Harper to
convene the group, am not sure enough about the process to do it
myself, although Jim did give me the information.

We will begin the study on "Community, The Structure of Belonging,"
by Peter Block, am attaching an attachment brief on the first part of
the book, enough for good context and a one hour study.  I'm
delighted to read in the book much of what we helped pioneer almost
40 years ago.

We will convene the first study on Tuesday, 17 March at 6 pm Phoenix
(Mountain) Time, 8 am my time in Taipei.  Know we have been doing the
study on Wednesday, but have changed the date so Gordon could join.
There will be an announcement every week we continue a day or two
before.

Call in:  1-269-320-8400

access code:  881373#

Please announce yourself when you come online.

Dick West
--
Richard West        ICA Taiwan
3F, # 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou West Road