[Springboard] Ron Griffith - Journey On

Tracy E. Longacre tel at telphoto.com
Fri Mar 13 20:03:48 EDT 2009

Beret,

May his soul rest in peace and may he rejoice in the reunion.

   Tracy E. Longacre

   UN Volunteer

   from Buala, Solomon Islands

   Blog: http://telglobal.vox.com

   Run Blog:  http://revruns.blogspot.com

   Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tlongacre/

   Want to receive monthly updates on me and my work? send an e-mail to:
telupdates-subscribe at topica.com

"The essence of the dark night of the soul is this: the dark night of the
soul is the purification of our longing."     -Mathew Fox