[Springboard] Fwd: PJD Team Mtg, May 29-31 (ICA Bd Strategy Mtg) Chicago

Jack Gilles icabombay at igc.org
Sat May 16 17:51:40 EDT 2009

Dear Springboard Members,

I wanted to draw your attention to the following event.  John Cock
would like to have people who are interested in doing more work on
getting our spirit work into history to join with him and others this
weekend.  This is not just the PJD (Profound Journey Dialogue) but
other constructs, writings, models, books and programs.  I would hope
that some of you might be able to come.   I won't be there because it
is too expensive for me to bring Judy to Chicago from Mexico for the
event, but I would urge any of the rest of you to please consider
going.  This is an integral part of what we want the Springboard to
accomplish.

Peace,

Jack

Begin forwarded message: