[Springboard] FW: ICA strategic thinking retreat registration

Sandra/Bob True icatrue at igc.org
Fri May 22 20:07:10 EDT 2009

Hello to everyone!

Here is the link to your registration for the May 29-31, Strategic Thinking
Retreat. The C-vent covers only the weekend not the extra three Archive
days.

http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?1Q,M3,90a34045-be6f-498a-a423-ad086fcca122

If you plan to stay for the Archives Planning or are coming only for the
archives meeting, June 1-3 please email me and Marge Philbrook. Marge if you
need lodging and have not already registered and me so I know who to expect.
Other lodging options are listed below.

Thank you.

Sandra True

icatrue at igc.org