[Springboard] THE ARCHIVE OPPORTUNITY

Bill Parker bparker175 at cox.net
Mon May 25 00:35:17 EDT 2009

Jaime,

That is what it feels like when you shed your Dark Nignt of the Soul, which has gripped us all for 20-30 years. Let's see what happens on the ground but in the meantime, you can prepare for another lifetime in front of you, and all of us, even if that lifetime for some of us may be short.

Take care of yourself on that hillside, tending your garden, for there is a very good reason to do so.

Bill