[Springboard] Springboard Study "Everything Must Change" -- Wiegel's would like to join back in

Ellen & David Rebstock grapevin2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 22:34:42 CDT 2009

The next part is Part 5 The Security system.  We could review a bit if you
want.  One observation was the tendency to remienis on the past rather than
look at where we are and what we need to do in the future.  That brought up
the question of learning from the past and we talked some about NRM and
NSM.  That is when Bill brought up the idea of reading Bishop Spongs new
book on the Eternal Life.  See you Tuesday.

Dave Rebstock