[Springboard] [Oe List ...] An Answer to Jim

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 15:24:05 CDT 2009

Just incidentally, Herman, your reply (I must confess I am no longer sure what the original question was. . . ) was the 7,499th message on this list serve since late 2005.
 Jim

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems."  Mohandas Gandhi

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671   +1  623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com www.partnersinparticipation.com