[Springboard] Deep culture behind our debate on health care reform

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 10:06:12 CDT 2009

I would say the older we get, the more random ...  would be interesting, though to have an archive.

Jim

Coincidence is the spiritual equivalent of a pun.  G. K. Chesterton

Jim Wiegel

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-936-8671   +1  623-363-3277

   jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com