[Springboard] Don Elliott

Sandra/Bob True icatrue at igc.org
Sat Sep 26 14:39:15 CDT 2009

I am forwarding an email received by colleagues from Don Elliott's daughter
Cynthia:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

It is with shock and great sadness that I am announcing the death of my

father, Dr. Don Elliott yesterday, September 25th at his home. It was
sudden,

accidental and peaceful. We will miss him greatly, of course.

Per his wishes expressed a long time ago, his body will be cremated and the
ashes

placed in a vault at his church in Denver, Colorado, Montview Boulevard

Presbyterian Church.

A memorial service will be held at Montview this

coming Saturday afternoon, October 3rd.

Postal address for the family:

Elliott Family c/o Leigh Sinclair

9400 E. Iliff Ave. #352

Denver, CO 80231

Thank you for being a friend and colleague to my father.

Sincerely, Cynthia

Don has been a devoted colleague and Guardian of EI/ICA/O:E for over 30
years. He was a friend and mentor to many. His care for the world was
without limit. We have lost a Caring Warrior, he lived a full life every
day. Let us follow his lead and live to the fullest measure.

Grace and peace,

Sandra True

icatrue at igc.org

201-209-1809