[Springboard] Check this article

Wayne Nelson wnelson at ica-associates.ca
Tue Sep 29 15:30:16 CDT 2009

I was fishing in our archives the other day and found this article on
Cybernetics by William Cozart.  It was in a Nov 1966 is ue of ³ie², the
newsletter of the day.

Cozart was a key member of the Faith and Life Community and, from what I
read, had his head screwed on the right way.

As I read the article, I got more and more excited. It could have been
written in 2007 as well as 1967.  Real visionary thinking.

Enjoy

If anyone has a copy, I¹m looking for an article by him called, ³Model
Building as a Way of Life.² Please let me know if you have any clues as to
how to find it.

\\/

Wayne Nelson - ICA Associates Inc
ICA - 416-691-2316 - - - Cell ­ 647-229-6910
http://ica-associates.ca