[Springboard] New Springboard Study "Everything Must Change"

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 20:02:56 CDT 2009

Tonight's study was a great treat.  I especially liked Bill's insight of changing the story of the community in 5th City and David's comment about going back and forth between 2 worlds (Kemper building and Arthur Anderson).  However much our efforts back in the day, the dominant framing stories seem not to have changed, nor have the basic social dynamics.
In the next chapters, the question coming to me is What is new in his description of Jesus?  I sense he sees and is trying to articulate something that never came to me before -- especially in that section about the 12 things that get overlooked (or something like that)

Jim

Coincidence is the spiritual equivalent of a pun.  G. K. Chesterton

Jim Wiegel

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-936-8671   +1  623-363-3277

   jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com