[Springboard] Check this article

M. George Walters m.george.walters at verizon.net
Wed Sep 30 11:11:27 CDT 2009

I down loaded it and we will cite EI/ICA as the source and make it available
to symposium participants as a background reading paper.

I also think I have tracked down Cozart and am waiting for a response. Don't
want to spread rumors so let's see if I found the right person first. I will
invite him to the Symposium.

With kindest regards.

M. George Walters
Resurgence Publishing Corporation