[Springboard] 4/22 May Archive timeline and participant image posted

Tracy E. Longacre tel at telphoto.com
Fri Apr 23 04:01:41 CDT 2010

Wow, that is so great. Wish I could be there. I think you folks are
going to have a great time.

  Tracy E. Longacre
  from Lubumbashi, DR Congo

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was
service. I acted and behold, service was joy."    Rabindranath Tagore

  Adventures in Development blog: telglobal.vox.com
  Running & Spirituality: revruns.blogspot.com