[Springboard] [Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: [ICAUKNetwork] Globalgiving- supporting HIV+ people in Kenya]]]

Martin Gilbraith (ICA:UK) martin at ica-uk.org.uk
Tue Apr 27 03:57:36 CDT 2010

Hi all,

ICA:UK is over half way to raising a target of £1,000 from 50 donors *by
this Friday* toward an HIV/AIDS project we are supporting in Kenya -
which would of course make a valuable contribution to an important
project, but if would also earn us a permanent fundraising presence on
the new globalgiving website.  If you haven't already, please follow the
link and make a donation, large or small...

Go to http://www.globalgiving.co.uk/pr/5100/proj5050a.html to donate and
read more details of the project, view photos and a video of past
participants in Kenya and Uganda.

many thanks for your support,
Martin