[Springboard] Catalog of our books

David Dunn dmdunn1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 15:42:46 CDT 2010

[apologies for duplicates]

Hello Colleagues.

I've attached a book catalog with thumbnails of all of the books that I could lay my hands on. I'll add new thumbnails while I'm here in Chicago.

If you haven't sent in your book(s) or notice that someone else is missing from this list, let me (or Karen Sims) know and we'll add it. I'm building on the list that Karen compiled for Initiatives a couple of months back.

I'll be back shortly with the first of the stream of stuff related to the archive sojourn in Chicago.

David

David Dunn
dmdunn1 at gmail.com

Creative direction and spiritual companioning