[Springboard] Reimaging our common future

David Dunn dmdunn1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:55:42 CDT 2010

Hello colleagues.

I've attached the second of three talking papers—pondering the relationship among the ICA, the Ecumenical Institute and the network of colleagues—as a .doc and as a .pdf document. Three pages this time.

The third paper, with ideas, priorities, roles and budget thoughts, should arrive next week.

Had a great conversation about the October Archive event with Marge, Pam and Terry by phone this morning.

David

David Dunn
740 S Alton Way 9B
Denver, CO 80247