[Springboard] [Dialogue] Reimaging our common future

Kenneth kgillgren at igc.org
Sun Aug 8 17:54:55 CDT 2010

Looks like another of those irritating Mac/PC disagreements may be affecting
folks ability to download and read this second great reflection from David.

Here are two reformatted versions, one of which should work (if the stars
are properly aligned and your karma is clear, evidently). Alas as far as the
technology has come, it still sometimes feels like practicing a
long-forgotten dark art.

With profound gratitude for the enduring presence of the Ordering Dynamic in
history,

Ken Gillgren
Gillgren Communication Services, Inc.
Cultivating Civic Imagination and Engagement
1140 N. 192nd St., B226, Shoreline, WA 98133
(206) 755-9578
ken at gillgrencommunication.com
Skype: ken.gillgren
Web site: http://www.gillgrencommunication.com