[Springboard] The Global Shift: Chapter 8

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 07:48:50 CST 2010

Thanks, Ellen
 Jim

[Pete Seeger] talks about how important it is to him to get an audience singing along. "I guess it’s kind of a religion with me.  Participation: that’s what’s going to save the human race." -- Pete Seeger in The Power of Song

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671   +1  623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com www.partnersinparticipation.com